Romans 3:23 - 26
23 For all have sinned an come short of the Glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propriation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
A Sinner in Need of A Savior
We have all sinned and come short of God's Glory, but He has made a way to reconcile us back to Him. That way is Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY! By confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Son of Man, and that He was sent here to die on a cross for the sins of the world, and rose again on the third day, you too can be saved from eternal damnation in hell.
It's that simple! Salvation is a free gift!
Christ already paid the price on the Cross.
- Once you have repented of your sins, you must seperate yourself from the things and people of this world that lead you to a life of sin. It is not to say you won't sin again, but you must not stay or continue in sin.
- Find a church home that is preaching the uncompromising Word of God that will challenge you and hold you accountable to ALL of God's Word.
- Feed your Spirit Man. Once you except Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, the old sinful nature is dead, and you must begin to feed your Spirit Man, The Holy Spirit, with the Word of God. Read your bible daily and get a devotional that will help you understand God's Word.
- Take it one day at a time! Some things won't fall off immediately. This Christian walk is a life-long journey that takes one day at a time. Each day, as you are faced with a challenge, choose Christ! It takes commitment! If you sin, ask for forgiveness, and believe God is just to forgive you; GO AND SIN NO MORE!
- Lastly, be honest with God and yourself. He already knows your heart and intentions. Confess your desires (whether they be good or bad) to God, and ask Him for strength and direction. Keeping a journal is a great spiritual tool and a way to reflect on where God has brought you from and where he is bringing you too!
Are you ready to commit to a Christian lifestyle and receive Salvation?
Repeat this prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I am a sinner in need of a Savior. I ask that You forgive me of my sins, cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and enter into my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God and that you died on a cross for my sins, and rose from the dead for my justification, and are now sitting at the right hand of God. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and create in me a pure heart. From this moment on, I commit my life to Your Way and Your Will. I love you, and I ask this all in Jesus' Name. Amen"
Welcome into the Kingdom of God!